Re: Personal keylogger?
- From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:40:09 +0200
On 9 February 2010 11:33, Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 11:08:47 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
It looks like LKL doesn't work.
After a bit digging, it seems in fact to be a faulty package:
lkl: not fit for release
Sorry, I did not look further before recommending it O:-)
That's alright, you got me going in the right direction! I just needed
a little push.
OTOH, it looks like there is not replacement for that utility :-?
I am having a hard time finding one! I will continue googling, if I
come up with anything then I will update the thread for the sake of
future archive diggers.
Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: eth0 - eth1 confusion vs. local network
- Next by Date: POP timestamp in message-ID invalid
- Previous by thread: Re: Personal keylogger?
- Next by thread: Re: Personal keylogger?