Re: www.debian.org/security/ does not know about kernel update??

On 2010-02-18 02:21 +0100, Clive McBarton wrote:

Why does the current major update (kernel even!) not show up on
http://www.debian.org/security/ ? Nor does it show up in the list
"Security Advisories from 2010" http://www.debian.org/security/2010/ . I
had to go to http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/2010/ to
find it. The one missing is DSA-1996. How can such an important update
not be mentioned on the security page, when the much smaller updates are
mentioned?

I think you should ask this question on debian-www or/and
debian-security. FWIW, DSA-1975 is also missing on
http://www.debian.org/security/.

Sven

  • firefox & gimp buttons missing - gtk issue?
    (Debian-User)
  • (Solved) Re: Iceweasel connection reset
    ... is the same for all your linux browsers. ... missing a specific setting. ... i was resolve this trouble. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: USB mouse on Latitude D430
    ... and now back in to Gnome like I want, ... you were missing a library or something... ... "The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back." ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Installing GTK+
    ... base.c:3: error: previous definition of 'argv' was here ... The first line seems to indicate that I'm missing the whole package. ... you're missing the development package. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Is it just me [Firefox resouce drain]
    ... Everything in the top maroon colored area is just missing. ... error messages or any other messages. ... Konqueror always had a poor support for non-standard compliant programmed ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)