Re: Nouveau's 3D NVIDIA drivers

On Sat,20.Feb.10, 14:55:32, Sven Joachim wrote:

$ apt-cache show xserver-xorg-video-nouveau
Package: xserver-xorg-video-nouveau

You are aware that this package is not even installable?

I only noticed it was not installable together with nvidia-glx which
makes it quite difficult for me to test it.

Version: 1:0.0.10~git+20090701+c0bf670-1

More than seven months old, an eternity for such a fast moving target as
nouveau.

Too bad, I am really interested in testing it. Unfortunately I do need
3D often enough so anything more than editing xorg.conf each time I need
it would be quite a hassle.

Regards,
Andrei