Re: postfix prerm and postinst

Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@xxxxxxxxx> :
I think I can guess what you are asking, but it would be better to
provide the full output that you are referring to.

http://pastebin.org/101038

This is interpreted (by me) as the postinst script using
"invoke-rc.d postfix start"
or
"/etc/init.d/postfix start"
instead of
"postfix start"

I read this:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=382804#25 and this is
my /etc/postfix/postfix-script: http://pastebin.org/101040

+261 34 29 155 34 / +261 33 11 207 36

  • Re: mail server
    ... i am not looking in to easy or hard mail server. ... Postfix ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [SOLVED] Re: My post mail server is used for spam
    ... Or is there a subtext of owned router in the conversation ... previous mynetworks configuration made Postfix a wide open relay. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: lightweight dns server
    ... if you are using postfix you may not need MX to be configured. ... my main usage is to be used as split domain, mainly to able to resolve ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Flash in Etch?