Re: [OT] Ron

On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 21:19:32 -0600
Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks. I was AWOL for 5-6 months, though.

Sure were. And Doug's gone, Andrew and Paul appear but infrequently ...

Celejar

  • Re: launch xscreensaver on startup?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Recording A/V from embedded Flash player
    ... don't like installing stuff that are not in the repos tho. ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Linux disk partition encryption
    ... FreeOTFE: ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: tshark as user: what group?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: something happened to debian security repo?