Re: Kernel panic - not syncing and some other strange things

On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 14:17:19 +0100
godo <goran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Olaf Reitmaier Veracierta wrote:

No pics are allowed on this list.
Sorry I didn't know that. So, for the future if I need to display an
image what is the solution?

Not sure about this. The CoC merely states:

# Avoid sending large attachments.

I) Is 'avoid' the same as 'do not', the phrasing used elsewhere in the
CoC?

II) How large is 'large'?

So you can probably send (smallish) compressed images. You can also
post the image to somewhere like Imgur (http://imgur.com/faq) and link
to it here.

Celejar

  • Re: iomega 2TB external USB drive
    ... backup my win7 drive -- I wonder if I were to repartition it would it ... backup of my win7 and of no real concern at this time. ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Suspend/Hibernate under Debian
    ... $ blkid | grep sda9 ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Lite SMTP server/daemon
    ... or act as a smart-host with only one of the available plugins which ... upstream MTA? ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Lets talk about HTTPS Everywhere
    ... SSL protocol. ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: best labtop for debian
    ... Battery last for a while ... on it, the Winmodem, and I've never gotten suspend-to-ram working ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)