Re: rendering languages?
- From: Lisi <lisi.reisz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 23:36:24 +0000
On Wednesday 10 March 2010 03:23:37 Zachary Uram wrote:
Instead of seeing Japanese characters I see a bunch of square boxes.
If I copy/paste into Gedit I see same weird boxes.
I used to have this problem, but this is what I now see, and I have
successfully copy-pasted it into OpenOffice.org and Kwrite, as well as to
I don't know what exactly solved the problem, but something did. Presumably
one of the folowing - or both!
I installed some Japanese fonts and installed and configured Skim.
That's it. I now see Japanese symbols, both kanji and kana.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: where is angband?
- Next by Date: Squeeze KDE desktop icons
- Previous by thread: Re: rendering languages?
- Next by thread: /boot partition changes when it should not