Re: /boot partition changes when it should not

  • Re: diff files matching a pattern
    ... diff -r dir1 dir2 ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: When bug fixes are applied on stable ?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Cant boot after harddrive replacement
    ... On Sun, May 11, 2014, at 01:39 PM, Joel Rees wrote: ... IIRC diff should be able to report on differences in file meta data. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • print terminal output in color
    ... I have a large diff that I would like to print to paper and retain the ... but the color coding is missing. ... If I do a screenshot of the window, I only get a small portion of the ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: A-posteriori use of another HDD for the /home/username
    ... HDDs (proved with a diff). ... but my wallpaper is the Debian's one, menus are mere menus, without ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)