Re: need help with xorg.conf
- From: Aioanei Rares <debian.dev.list@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:26:33 +0200
John W Foster wrote:
-----Original Message-----X --configure (as root); alter the xorg.conf as desired, test it with X --config <xorg.conf.filename>, and if you like it, copy the file in /etc/X11/ as xorg.conf
From: Paul E Condon <pecondon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: need help with xorg.conf
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 23:42:16 -0700
I have a cheap flat screen monitor on one of my computers. I works
nicely, but not perfectly with Lenny. But in a much inferior way when
I switch to Squeeze.
The screen is 1366x768 according to the user manual that came with it.
Under Lenny, X chooses to run it at 1280x768 which is OK, but
Under Squeeze, X chooses 1024x768 which makes things that should be
circle into broad elipses. And wastes a lot of the resolution on
I would like to try composing some configuration lines and inserting
them in a conf file, xorg.conf, I think, but I'm not sure.
Some quidance would be greatly appreciated.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: need help with xorg.conf
- Next by Date: pen drive without format and can not find it
- Previous by thread: Re: need help with xorg.conf
- Next by thread: Re: need help with xorg.conf