Re: aptitude lists linux-image-2.6.32-trunk-686 under Obsolete and Locally Created Packages?

On Mon,15.Mar.10, 17:51:01, Snood wrote:

I know about rebooting and purging. I've done it lots before. It's
not working that way in this case. Honestly. There's just no
evidence that I can find that there's more than one kernel to select
from. In fact, there's not even any evidence at all that there was
any kernel upgrade on the three machines that had the initial OS
installation done with the trunk kernel install option. On the other
system, I can see that a new linux-image package was installed. But
there's only one choice of kernels at boot time. And any attempt on
any of these systems to remove the "obsolete" kernel results in the
warning that the only kernel is being removed.

Please post your /boot/grub/grub.cfg

Regards,
Andrei