Re: Oracle on (current) Debian Sid

I did write up[1] what I did to install 10g on Lenny a couple of months
ago. Everything had to be done by hand, but it was simple
enough. There's a togaware page linked from the wiki page which was
invaluable for external setup (kernel params, etc).

Footnotes:
[1] http://trac.klp.org.in/wiki/OracleAccess#Oracleondev.klp.org.in

--
Alok

"The road to hell is paved with melting snowballs."
-- Larry Wall in <1992Jul2.222039.26476@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  • Re: Mozilla and Flash
    ... >> Still no Flash available in Mozilla. ... when it says "Click here to install addition packages ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: management tools?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Cant recognize Realtek 8187 USB wireless adapater
    ... The subject says that Lenny doesn't recognize Realtek 8187 ... My newly installed Lenny doesn't recognize Realtek 8187 USB wirelss ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: RealPlayer Guidance Needed
    ... When I started apt-get install linux32 dire warnings of essentials to be removed caused me to quickly abort the installation. ... if you really want to use the real stuff download the .bin of the latest version. ... It works on Lenny at least, but not really better than Mplayer's plugin... ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Bits from the (chilly) release team
    ... What do I need to do to get bug ... "installation-reports: Install yaboot on a hard disk - Failed to install boot loader" ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)