Re: Aptitude wish list item
- From: Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer+debian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:44:51 +0100
On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 09:47:55 +0100, Wolodja Wentland wrote:
On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 08:36 +0000, Bob Cox wrote:
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 17:09:05 -0400, Wayne wrote:
After downloading the buggy openoffice suite for the 3rd time in the
past month. I would like to propose a new feature for aptitude.
How about apt-listbugs?
That's exactly what Wayne is talking about IMHO - if you install
apt-listbugs it will be run automatically for each package that is to be
installed, but *after* all packages have been downloaded, which is a
waste of bandwith, time and money.
apt-listbugs -s all list openoffice.org
Nobody will manually verify each package that is going to be installed.
apt-listbugs list $(aptitude -F%p search '~U')
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: udev: same serial on different disks
- Next by Date: Re: Aptitude wish list item
- Previous by thread: Re: Aptitude wish list item
- Next by thread: Re: Aptitude wish list item