Re: gnash vs. flash

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:03:39 -0400
Stefan Monnier <monnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not at all convinced the problem is packaging (there doesn't seem to
be any conflict there). Last time I had a system with both Gnash and
adobe's flash, the problem was that Firefox just seemed to insist on
using Gnash even when I instructed it to disable the Gnash plugin.
So, all that's required is for someone to figure out how Firefox can be
convinced to use one over the other and then make sure this is well
documented.
At worst it may require some changes to Firefox.

A bug report against IW?

Celejar