Re: Apache2 chroot /dev/null permission denied

Thanks for the help.
Doing what was asked I figured out and solved the problem.
Another administrator added the option nodev to the partition of the
chroot. Probably He did not umounted and mounted the partition after that
and the service did not stopped, when we restart the machine, the problem
appeared.

One question.
For security reasons, what the best mount options for the chroot partition?
nosuid I already have.
Is it advisable to have nodev on the chroot and mount another small
/chroot/dev partition (maybe ramdisk), without the nodev option containing
the null urandom and random devices?

Thanks again.

[ ]'s