Re: Transferring files over SSH in the console

Stan Hoeppner put forth on 3/21/2010 7:34 PM:
Dotan Cohen put forth on 3/21/2010 6:47 PM:
Sigh. What exactly are you trying to *accomplish*????

Just an example:
I want to move a tarball to the machine, unpack it there then edit a
file it in. I then want to make that file executable, run it, and
transfer the output file back to my localhost.

http://www.mosix.org/

Scratch that. I just reread your original post which says your remote host
is an embedded device.

--
Stan

  • Re: Transferring files over SSH in the console
    ... I want to move a tarball to the machine, unpack it there then edit a ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Transferring files over SSH in the console
    ... I want to move a tarball to the machine, unpack it there then edit a ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: No more GRUB legacy at install time since wheezy?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] Writing a small book... what should I use?