Re: Transferring files over SSH in the console

Dotan Cohen put forth on 3/21/2010 7:37 PM:
http://www.mosix.org/

Thanks, Stan, but I think you missed a few messages in the thread! I
am looking for an interface to a remote machine that include features
from both sftp and ssh shell.

Mosix negates those interfaces. All resources are local with Mosix. I.e.
it makes one large "SMP" out of multiple machines. Again, it wouldn't suit
you anyway as you're working with an embedded device. You replied before my
correction email arrived.

--
Stan

  • Re: Transferring files over SSH in the console
    ... am looking for an interface to a remote machine that include features ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How do you read mail with gnus?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: ethernet configuration
    ... interface calls it something like "rich format") and please stop ... allow-hotplug eth0 ... But specifying the MAC address didn't worked (he configured the ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: new problem - networking is strange
    ... Miles Fidelman wrote: ... problem in the past a few times, usually following a kernel upgrade or ... You may need to remove some lines from there or change the interface ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • smc-ultra and PnPISA SMC EtherEZ
    ... However, once the set up process is over, any attempt to configure the interface gets responses to the effect of "device could not be found". ... It does not, no matter how many times I "disabled" PnP and whatever other settings I ...set when modprobe smc-ultra is run, it still would return. ... The error messages: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)