Re: ssh warning!
- From: consul tores <consultores1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:40:10 -0700
2010/3/24 Berni Elbourn <berni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
consul tores wrote:
I do not want to create panic, but playing with my Lenny Laptop,
against Squezee and ArchLinux; i got (literaly) access without
New installation in my testing box, from Lenny i was ready to edit
sshd_config after intallation, and i opened a console, i did ssh
root@IP, when ssh asked me for password, i opened a window doing
fish://root@IP, magically i was inside my Squezee or ArchLinux box.
I tested it few times and it was the same thing 1/20 aproximately, i
could not find a logical explanation but it happened. has someone
found something similar?
Sure, just set a valid cached password for the target systems.
I have always found fish to be unreliable so your 1 in 20 sounds about
normal to me.
i tested it on OpenBSD and nothing happens, could be pam responsable
of it? After adding rsa/dsa.key, everything goes well.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: playing/ripping audio cds
- Next by Date: Re: Linux and Windows partitioners fail to see opposite partitions
- Previous by thread: Re: ssh warning!
- Next by thread: Can't install deb kernel in chroot environment