Re: Flash drive internal fragmentation.
- From: Bob McGowan <bob_mcgowan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:30:40 -0700
Ron Johnson wrote:
On 2010-03-24 12:07, Bob McGowan wrote:
And, I used VFAT for the filesystem type:
That's the key difference, since vfat "is" fat32.
Ah, yes. Too long since I've dealt much with FAT of any sort, details
get forgotten ...
Thanks for the reminder.
$ mount|grep sde
/dev/sde on /var/autofs/usb/centon type vfat ...
$ mount -lt vat
And for new things to learn ;)
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Lenny in less than 32 MB of drive space?
- Next by Date: Re: nic issue on Debian Lenny
- Previous by thread: Re: Flash drive internal fragmentation.
- Next by thread: Re: Flash drive internal fragmentation.