Re: How to read log files

I cannot see any "panic" or "kernel oops" in that log.

What is the exact behaviour are you seeing?

The machine is locking up and the keyboard leds flash.

I think you should be a little more verbose so people can understand the
big picture and make any suggestion.

I was asking in the general sense because my intention is to learn,
not to have someone do the legwork for me!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

  • Re: How to read log files
    ... big picture and make any suggestion. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Fwd: AgentFeedback
    ... would and could address this suggestion; ... with my old ISP and their SMPT mail server. ... was seriously considering canceling your ISP service ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Are you also tired of the AOL guy?
    ... those 'problems' you claim to have with FreeBSD 5.3. ... my suggestion is that you team up with Dag-Erling Smorgrav. ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • my l2tp connection stopped
    ... ms-dns 8.8.8.8 ... Any suggestion will be appreciated. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Dictionary of National Biography online index
    ... If you're suggesting secondly that I should drive 200 miles to get a library card just so I can access the ODNB.... ... amazing suggestion, let's just say. ... that has ODNB access and does not require you to be a local resident - ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-requ....@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)