Re: `Print selection' unimplemented in Iceweasel?

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:14:35 +0100, Lisi wrote:

On Wednesday 31 March 2010 14:46:02 Camaleón wrote:

Have you previously selected some piece of text? ;-)

Yes.

What version are you running?

3.0.6

Vanilla Lenny.

Same here :-?

Strange... dunno what can interfere with this operation because is an
embedded browser feature. Any plugins installed? What DE are you running?

To be honest, it doesn't bother me much. I just wanted to say that
Merciadri is not alone.

I have previously had the same thing in Konqueror, so out of interest, I
have just tried again. I cannot print selection from Konqueror, but I
can from Opera. Interesting......

Yep. You can try testing with a new (empty) Iceweasel profile.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: `Print selection unimplemented in Iceweasel?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: whats your favourite FLOSS?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: wheezy after update significant slow
    ... When starting konqueror and visiting sites with pictures on it, ... Typing an URL in konqueror let the process Xorg increase from 12 percent to ... Related to the libreoffice-effect, there is on from ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: right click and resize selected images in Konqueror
    ... But the user was looking for right clicking on the selected thumbnails in Konqueror and choosing to resize them in one go -- all this without having to open the images in another application. ... I myself use a bash script to do this kind of stuff. ... I have played around with Nautilus's image resizer, and I must say it rocks. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Is it just me [Firefox resouce drain]
    ... Everything in the top maroon colored area is just missing. ... error messages or any other messages. ... Konqueror always had a poor support for non-standard compliant programmed ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)