Re: `Print selection' unimplemented in Iceweasel?

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:14:35 +0100, Lisi wrote:

On Wednesday 31 March 2010 14:46:02 Camaleón wrote:

Have you previously selected some piece of text? ;-)

Yes.

What version are you running?

3.0.6

Vanilla Lenny.

Same here :-?

Strange... dunno what can interfere with this operation because is an
embedded browser feature. Any plugins installed? What DE are you running?

To be honest, it doesn't bother me much. I just wanted to say that
Merciadri is not alone.

I have previously had the same thing in Konqueror, so out of interest, I
have just tried again. I cannot print selection from Konqueror, but I
can from Opera. Interesting......

Yep. You can try testing with a new (empty) Iceweasel profile.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón