Re: `Print selection' unimplemented in Iceweasel?
- From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:23:54 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:14:35 +0100, Lisi wrote:
On Wednesday 31 March 2010 14:46:02 Camaleón wrote:
Have you previously selected some piece of text? ;-)
What version are you running?
Same here :-?
Strange... dunno what can interfere with this operation because is an
embedded browser feature. Any plugins installed? What DE are you running?
To be honest, it doesn't bother me much. I just wanted to say that
Merciadri is not alone.
I have previously had the same thing in Konqueror, so out of interest, I
have just tried again. I cannot print selection from Konqueror, but I
can from Opera. Interesting......
Yep. You can try testing with a new (empty) Iceweasel profile.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Grub vs. linux-image-2.6.32 conundrum
- Next by Date: Re: `Print selection' unimplemented in Iceweasel?
- Previous by thread: Re: `Print selection' unimplemented in Iceweasel?
- Next by thread: Re: `Print selection' unimplemented in Iceweasel?