ftp.master

Hello All,

For those that haven't seen the announcement(1) ftp.master is back up
and running.

Obviously, it's going to take time before packages start emerging.

(1) http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/04/msg00005.html

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

The public wants what the public gets
Going Underground - The Jam

  • Re: Some news
    ... in the little packages on the restaurant table, though, along with ... strawberry jam, grape jelly, "mixed fruit" jelly, and sometimes honey. ... little packages. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: a document I would like to see...
    ... What do you have in mind format-wise? ... Note that most modules and packages ... are sufficiently complex that trying to jam the entire api into a one-line ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Bassplayer.......thank you! (npc)
    ... I'm fixin' to jam out. ... bassplayer is THE man. ... he sent me packages last fall when i was in rehab. ...
    (rec.music.phish)
  • Beau coup frozen strawberries
    ... I didn't remember having so many packages in the freezer all ready to ... Some with go to the northland with me tomorrow for La ... strawberry-raspberry jam. ... My straws seem to be in 2 cup packages - at ...
    (rec.food.preserving)
  • Re: Namho 2005
    ... Nick Catford wrote: ... >> Will be especially nice to get underground in this heatwave!!! ... >> emerging isn't so nice!!! ...
    (uk.rec.subterranea)