- From: Harishankar <v.harishankar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 16:08:48 +0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 16:08:00 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:
For those that haven't seen the announcement(1) ftp.master is back up
Obviously, it's going to take time before packages start emerging.
This is good news. A week without updates has seemed a long time indeed.
Harishankar (http://harishankar.org http://literaryforums.org)
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Brad Rogers
- Prev by Date: Re: Re: Controlling displays on a multi head system
- Next by Date: Re: CUPS broadcasting print queue availability
- Previous by thread: ftp.master
- Next by thread: Re: ftp.master