Re: Retrieve hardware and modules info..

thanks guys for this.. Now what is the best way to link modules to a
specific hardware. for example my lsmod shows that I use 'ecb' module.
For someone like me this name does not say much. Is there a way to
find which module belongs to which piece of hardware?

Other than html or xml output, what advantage does lshw have over dmidecode?
I can see one dmidecode advantage over lshw. Current version of lshw
is not able to detect firewire.

lubos