rdesktop segmentation fault

We have found that the Lenny rdestkop-1.6.0-2 package seg faults
reliably when using seamlessrdp. In fact, it seg faults on every other
access. Apparently this is a known problem. We did apply the known
patch. It works and we have packaged internally as rdesktop-1.6.0-2.1.
Should we do anything with this package in case others are also using
seamlessrdp? What is the Debian protocol? Thanks - John

  • Re: Sources.list Question
    ... updating the package list. ... Repeat if you need to upgrade just that package, either by install it ... I need to upgrade Opendkim version 2.0.1 but squeeze repository remains ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • FW: changing roots on: dpkg -i
    ... >> build my own package? ... plus the ~official Debian ... > hard problem that's not real high on the dpkg feature list. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: apt pinning confusion
    ... Pin: release o=Debian, a=experimental ... subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ... downgrade of the package ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Securing Debian Manual: 4.2 Execute a security update
    ... urgency levels, and a description of each package being upgraded. ... priority of the upgrade on the DNS server). ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: configuring interface & configuring MTA time out
    ... resolution was working fine -- I checked the contents of ... If you are using the "resolvconf" package I bet you have to trust what ... OTOH, I never used this package before, I don't know what's for nor how ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)