rdesktop segmentation fault
- From: "John A. Sullivan III" <jsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 09:59:16 -0400
We have found that the Lenny rdestkop-1.6.0-2 package seg faults
reliably when using seamlessrdp. In fact, it seg faults on every other
access. Apparently this is a known problem. We did apply the known
patch. It works and we have packaged internally as rdesktop-1.6.0-2.1.
Should we do anything with this package in case others are also using
seamlessrdp? What is the Debian protocol? Thanks - John
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: About USB hard drives and errors
- Next by Date: Re: About USB hard drives and errors
- Previous by thread: php and sqlite
- Next by thread: ATI Radeon HD 5600?