Re: Does bcm4310 work with Debian Lenny?
- From: Omar Campagne <ocampagne@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:20:23 +0200
My 2 cents :)
I have a bcm4312, "cousin" of your wireless. b43 gave me a terribly
bad performance, and ndiswrapper works fine for me, however, you need
to blacklist ssb and b43 modules at boot (not neccessary anymore?)
I think your chip is also covered by wl.ko (official linux module, non-free), it's under the packages names broadcom-sta *. You need to build this one from the repos. I recall getting ndis and b43 to work on lenny, can't remember if I also tried wl.ko on lenny (the one I use now on squeeze and Archlinux).
The latter offers the best performance with my chipset (not pain-free, though).
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: gforce 9400
- Next by Date: Where to find setup for env variable?
- Previous by thread: Re: Does bcm4310 work with Debian Lenny?
- Next by thread: Re: Does bcm4310 work with Debian Lenny?