Re: Updating JRE in Lenny

  • Re: iceweasel and javascripts
    ... since JAVA has nothing to do with JavaScript. ... GnuPG Public Key: 4DD0A9A6 Keyserver: subkeys.pgp.net ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Testing needed for openjdk-6 security updates
    ... for openjdk will be following upstream releases in the future. ... Java myself. ... of course test to see if I get the same circular dependancy as Rob ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: What do I use to reconfigure the network /after/ initial install on Etch?
    (Debian-User)
  • [OT] SQL Syntax Error ????????????????