acroread not seeing printers

Hello, all. We've installed acroread 8.1.7-0.1 from debian-multimedia.
It is not seeing any of the printers on our cups print server. It just
shows the custom lpr printer. How do we get it to see our printers like
all the other applications in our KDE setup do? We are running Lenny +
backports. Thanks - John

  • =?UTF-8?B?UmU6INeY15vXoNeQ15kg157Xl9ep15HXmdedINeR15fXmdeg150=?=
    ... domestic and participation of printers ... ]printers participation[. ... 077 6633677 service of national rule]national rule service[ ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: acroread not seeing printers
    ... It is not seeing any of the printers on our cups print server. ... Thanks - John ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Very Basic Help Needed
    ... I managed to download and successfully run the latest stable NetInstall ... version last week-end, but now I'm having a very frustrating time finding ... wizard" of some kind to setup the printers. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Remove a printer device URI
    ... has installed just fine through hplip and the test page looks good. ... Check if both HP printers are listed ... the CUPS web interface worked just fine. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: CUPS (1.2) is screwed up totally--I have no printers
    ... posts aren't enough... ... I have submitted a bug report. ... I need my printers... ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)