Re: which package can show CPU temperature and fan speed

The sensors command shows 0 rpm all the time!
Thank Eduard anyway!

  • Re: Mysql4 warning: PHP update kills it
    ... KP> Did you install MySQL4 as an RPM? ... possibly save someone else the trouble. ... To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Permissions Problem
    ... Fedora does use RPM. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: which package can show CPU temperature and fan speed
    ... I had run sensors-detect and loaded some modules. ... sensors command wouldn't even say CPU fan speed is 0. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: phpmyadmin
    ... I just don't really understand what is going on as the same server will serve up other php pages, but phpmyadmin seems only able to serve html pages. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Hosting advice
    ... but I'm not a big fan of GoDaddy. ... offers a Linux OS, preferably Debian, and PostgreSQL or MySQL, again ... May I trouble you good people for suggestions that meet these needs? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)