Re: which package can show CPU temperature and fan speed

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 06:33:38 -0400, Long Wind wrote:

The sensors command shows 0 rpm all the time! Thank Eduard anyway!

Read "carefully" what Eduard said :-)

You have to run "sensors-detect" as root that will ask you some questions
and provide more info about the suitable modules you need to load for
your board (Intel 845 chipset, an old one, which probably uses ISA bus
rather than SMBus).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: overheated laptop
    ... YOu need to load the i8k module. ... you can try on a command line: (as root) ... $ modprobe i8k ... To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: Cant reboot after update
    ... Kernel panic-not syncing: VFS: unable to mount root fs on ... server in our server room just after I started a normal reboot, ... etch host running on a Dell PowerEdge 2450 server. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: How do I make my NIC pick the same ETH port every time?