Re: Squeeze can't log in. Don't know package.

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:58:49 -0400
Ryan Larrowe <larrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to report a bug in Debian squeeze. After a fresg install
I cannot log in to my system. I did use shadow passwords on my
install. If you need more information you can contact me at
rlarrowe@xxxxxxxxxx

You should definitely use reportbug and file with the BTS, not here.
You should provide more information. If you can't login after a fresh
installation, I'd recommend filing against the installer (package
installation-reports).

Celejar

  • Re: re: Installing Free BSD 5.21
    ... > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, ... When I try to install some ... > the axe device works fine in USB 2.0 mode, when plugged in after boot. ... > plugged in after boot, the axe module hangs, looping forever on the ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: PAM LDAP queries attempt to bind with empty binddn
    ... That's what's used when lookup is done by process with effective user ... Our LDAP queries are failing and, when we look at the access logs on our ... did not query at all until we realized we needed to install passwd. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: PAM LDAP queries attempt to bind with empty binddn
    ... On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 5:07 PM, John A. Sullivan III ... did not query at all until we realized we needed to install passwd. ... password   sufficient   pam_ldap.so ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian repository available on USB flash rather than CD/DVD sets?
    ... You now have a bootable flash disk containing all the files equivalent to the first 5 DVDs. ... On the second flash disk you don't need to change the underlying vfat file system. ... The first flash disk is now bootable and can be used to install a very full system. ... subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: management tools?