Re: Squeeze can't log in. Don't know package.

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:58:49 -0400
Ryan Larrowe <larrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to report a bug in Debian squeeze. After a fresg install
I cannot log in to my system. I did use shadow passwords on my
install. If you need more information you can contact me at
rlarrowe@xxxxxxxxxx

You should definitely use reportbug and file with the BTS, not here.
You should provide more information. If you can't login after a fresh
installation, I'd recommend filing against the installer (package
installation-reports).

Celejar