backup apt tree?
- From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:49:32 +0100
What files contain the information on the current ("now") apt tree? I
would like to perform backups of these files so that I could restore
the tree if some package upgrade messed up my Debian testing.
Do you know how to read?
Do you know how to write?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: howto setup my own wikipedia site
- Next by Date: Re: howto setup my own wikipedia site
- Previous by thread: howto setup my own wikipedia site
- Next by thread: Re: backup apt tree?