python-twisted-core not getting updated on i386, but is updated on amd64 [was Re: Increasing number of conflicts]

On Apr 20, 2010, at 2:30 AM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:

If I was you I would start by finding out why python-twisted-core is not getting upgraded to the latest version that's in the repos and so on, with a little investigating I'm sure you will find what has broken your system, it may help to use Synaptic to look at the packages.

The reason seems to be that python-twisted-core version 10.0.0-3 is available on amd64 Sid, but on i386 Sid it's only available at version 10.0.0-2 .

Maybe it needs to be rebuilt for i386 ?

Rick