python-twisted-core not getting updated on i386, but is updated on amd64 [was Re: Increasing number of conflicts]

On Apr 20, 2010, at 2:30 AM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:

If I was you I would start by finding out why python-twisted-core is not getting upgraded to the latest version that's in the repos and so on, with a little investigating I'm sure you will find what has broken your system, it may help to use Synaptic to look at the packages.

The reason seems to be that python-twisted-core version 10.0.0-3 is available on amd64 Sid, but on i386 Sid it's only available at version 10.0.0-2 .

Maybe it needs to be rebuilt for i386 ?

Rick

  • Re: python-twisted-core not getting updated on i386, but is updated on amd64 [was Re: Increa
    ... getting upgraded to the latest version that's in the repos and so on, ... little investigating I'm sure you will find what has broken your system, ... available on amd64 Sid, but on i386 Sid it's only available at version ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian Noob and MSCORE fonts
    ... deb-src http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main/contrib non-free ... up in the list of repos. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Testing, "could not start kdeinit. check your installation" since yesterdays updates
    ... It is on the repos if you google it, but ok, I have e-mailed it to you ... check your installation" ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: repos for squeeze as a base install.