python-twisted-core not getting updated on i386, but is updated on amd64 [was Re: Increasing number of conflicts]
- From: Rick Thomas <rbthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 01:41:48 -0400
On Apr 20, 2010, at 2:30 AM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
If I was you I would start by finding out why python-twisted-core is not getting upgraded to the latest version that's in the repos and so on, with a little investigating I'm sure you will find what has broken your system, it may help to use Synaptic to look at the packages.
The reason seems to be that python-twisted-core version 10.0.0-3 is available on amd64 Sid, but on i386 Sid it's only available at version 10.0.0-2 .
Maybe it needs to be rebuilt for i386 ?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: How to trick my Debian in thinking that a package is not installed
- Next by Date: Re: uploading to esnips
- Previous by thread: Re: Increasing number of conflicts
- Next by thread: Re: python-twisted-core not getting updated on i386, but is updated on amd64 [was Re: Increasing number of conflicts]