Re: Gramps in Lenny

2010-04-20 17:42, Ravi Sista skrev:
Does it work? In the Gramps website, I see mention of it working
against Sid/Squeeze but nothing about Lenny.

That text refers to the latest version of gramps, and lenny provides an older version. I added a sentence to the documentation at <http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installation#Debian>.

Would this new version of the documentation have answered your question?

/ johan

  • Re: Gramps in Lenny
    ... I'd appreciate if someone who made this work in Lenny throw some light. ... The Gramps group is very active, ... But would recommend staying with the stable package. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Sid
    ... distribution of debian so is below link sid distribution ... That is testing (Lenny). ... The documentation may seem to imply that Sid ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Problem with fonts in console
    ... I had no such problem with Debian Lenny, ... configured my console fonts such method without any problems). ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)