Re: python-twisted-core not getting updated on i386, but is updated on amd64 [was Re: Increasing number of conflicts]

Kurt Roeckx wrote:
On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 08:58:53AM +0200, Sandro Tosi wrote:
On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 07:41, Rick Thomas <rbthomas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The reason seems to be that python-twisted-core version 10.0.0-3 is
available on amd64 Sid, but on i386 Sid it's only available at version
10.0.0-2 .

Maybe it needs to be rebuilt for i386 ?
I've added in the loop the i386 buildd maintainers, so that they can
give twisted a look (it's in Uploaded for 16d).

I've just reuploaded it.

Kurt

I may have this wrong but it appears also that python-twisted-bin only exists as 10.0.0-2 in i386, so that python-twisted-core won't install because it depends on bin.

Hugo

  • Re: python-twisted-core not getting updated on i386, but is updated on amd64 [was Re: Increa
    ... available on amd64 Sid, but on i386 Sid it's only available at version ... Maybe it needs to be rebuilt for i386? ... I've added in the loop the i386 buildd maintainers, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: python-twisted-core not getting updated on i386, but is updated on amd64 [was Re: Increa
    ... getting upgraded to the latest version that's in the repos and so on, ... little investigating I'm sure you will find what has broken your system, ... available on amd64 Sid, but on i386 Sid it's only available at version ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • python-twisted-core not getting updated on i386, but is updated on amd64 [was Re: Increasing
    ... not getting upgraded to the latest version that's in the repos and so on, with a little investigating I'm sure you will find what has broken your system, it may help to use Synaptic to look at the packages. ... The reason seems to be that python-twisted-core version 10.0.0-3 is available on amd64 Sid, but on i386 Sid it's only available at version ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • TB for amd64?