Re: USB device attached via RS232 adaptor

Here is the device:
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9641/seriall.jpg

It is a real serial device, no USB.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

  • An usuail order by ALTERNATE
    ... and I need the USB stick as a present). ... just because I have dared to ask why ALTERNATE does not fulfill ... Sorry to trouble all with this, but there is NOTHING that I can do ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: USB mouse on Latitude D430
    ... HDDs & 2 different USB drives just fine in the same USB ports.... ... Both are fine in a different laptop, and when this one is in the docking station - where they are connected to the docking station USB ports, since the ones on the laptop are blocked.... ... "The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back." ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: file systems
    ... I'd steer clear of USB disk storage for a server environment. ... too many reports of USB links resetting spuriously for no apparent ... this happens, you're in trouble. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Automount
    ... I have installed usbmount that automatically mount and unmount USB mass ... Will USB mount work with a phone and MicroSD cards in the card reader on ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Hardware for NAS/NFS?
    ... USB 2.0 port, not as good as USB 3.0, but still much faster than network ... There are other NAS products out there, and I notice there is a tiny ... to be based on FreeBSD>= 10.0. ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)