Re: Why are there no latest books written for Debian systems?

I am still working on a new edition, hopefully to be released with
or shortly after Squeeze.

Mr. Krafft, I have your "Debian System, concepts and techniques" a first
editon from 2005. I think it's a good choice for a new Debian user.
I'm not a new Debian user as such, but you know the Buddha is still counting
his breath.

I especially liked the well organized beginning regarding history,
philosophy, and the Debian Organization community. An altogether elite group
if someone were to ask me what I thought.

Why does a cow ride a surfboard on the cover, Is this widely understood?

  • Re: Desktop user: Etch or the next testing?
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: distributions: UBUNTU vs DEBIAN
    ... No, but the driver and module source are in non-free, and this page: ... commands, and take less than 7 minutes (I just did it while writing this ... Mepis is Debian based so there's nothing there that Debian couldn't do if it ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Woody on 486 problem
    ... Remember when Win95 ran well with 16MB RAM? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Its strange that older debian distributions are failing to properly ... And all I need is just simple network client without gui or any services:) ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT
    ... control noise on a list like this is to not generate noise. ... Now if this was debian class at university and the teacher ... shallow grasp of politics. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)