Re: Why are there no latest books written for Debian systems?

I am still working on a new edition, hopefully to be released with
or shortly after Squeeze.

Mr. Krafft, I have your "Debian System, concepts and techniques" a first
editon from 2005. I think it's a good choice for a new Debian user.
I'm not a new Debian user as such, but you know the Buddha is still counting
his breath.

I especially liked the well organized beginning regarding history,
philosophy, and the Debian Organization community. An altogether elite group
if someone were to ask me what I thought.

Why does a cow ride a surfboard on the cover, Is this widely understood?