Re: Questions about RAID 6

I'm afraid that opinions of RAID vary widely on this list (no
surprise)
but you may be interested to note that we agree (a consensus) that
software-RAID 6 is an unfortunate choice.

..
Is this for performance reasons or potential data loss. I can live
with slow writes, reads should not be all that affected, but data
loss is something I'd really like to avoid.

Regards, Tim.

  • Re: bash vs. python scripts - which one is better?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: bash vs. python scripts - which one is better?