Should be easy
- From: Mark Neidorff <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 18:08:23 -0400
I'm running updated Lenny. I just got a droid phone and wanted to mount it on
my Lenny box. So, I plugged the USB cable into the droid and the computer.
I expected to see an sd? device show up with partitions (like sdb1, sdb2,
etc.) but they don't show up. My primary HD shows up as sda1-7. There are
entries for sdb,c,d,e and sdf, but no partitions to mount.
What do I have to do to mount the Droid under Lenny?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Broken dependencies
- Next by Date: Re: Aptitude ?narrow search
- Previous by thread: boot Debian on a RouterStation Pro
- Next by thread: Re: Should be easy