Re: gnome panel tray icons transparancy

On Tue, 04 May 2010 23:56:00 +0200, Steven wrote:

On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 13:13 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

You can check if the icon being used is the correct one (the one with
alpha channel to get transparency).
I don't think there's one without it in current installations.

A quick test: drop/move the non-transparent icons anywhere in the panel
but "notification-tray" to check if they keep transparency or still show
with a solid background.

I'll have another look on Thursday, will post if I found a solution.

O.k. :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: Drawing a simple pixel to the foreground
    ... If your dx scene is attached and rendered to the winform, ... the Graphics object in gdi of the panel. ... Placing controls and so forth that dont require transparency over the ...
  • Re: [kde] transparent panel and KDM colour
    ... The panel is transparent by default. ... you need composite enabled ("Desktop Effects" in System Settings.) ... In kde3 there was a transparency setting and in advanced a sliding scale to ... transparency level. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Measure point to point
    ... What I would like to do is have a panel within the "screen capture" ... form that has total transparency, while the form itself has partial ... you cannot easily draw anything on top of the hole, ...
  • Re: [opensuse] Flash Player for Linux Now Available for Download
    ... transparency yet, though. ... Nordre Fasanvej 12 ... 2000 Frederiksberg Email: kaare@xxxxxxxxxx ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: convert Windows ICO icons to Linux?