Capture (for video) what is displayed on the screen

  • Re: Capture (for video) what is displayed on the screen
    ... I do not want screenshots, but a video. ... Usually that means that input file is truncated and/or corrupted. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Media Center directx direct3d problem?
    ... Definitely get the video drivers from nVidia, ... as well as some weird behavior of the media center interface. ... I have screenshots to email someone ... properties to the level where directx and direct 3D are disabled ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • AWSVideoScreenRecordHDTV 2010.08.23.16
    ... You describe your actions, attach screenshots, but all ... But a high-resolution video can easily take ... AWS Video Screen Record HDTV is a screen capture utility that records ... movie or even add it later to a video file you've recorded earlier. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Dude (open up)