Re: OO.writer can't its file.

On Friday 14 May 2010 03:20:47 Sthu Deus wrote:
Good day.

I can not open a file in 'oowriter' by 'edit' user, the program says,
"Write error. The file could not be written." Running from console gives
no additional info. The version is 3.2.0-4.

ls -l 1.odt
returns:
-rw-r--r-- 1 edit we 64145 2010-03-29 10:39 1.odt

Therefore I see that the problem does not lay in permissions.

Whoa, there. What are the permissions on the directory containing that file?
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ((_/)o o(\_))

  • Re: edit/delete items in a list w/o granting Manage Area
    ... >and provide these essential permissions ... > Edit Items - Edit items in lists, ... >in that when a user publishes a listing to an area, ... To give them the ability to ...
  • RE: Error 1030/1058 in EventViewer + "Access is Denied" trying to edit GPOs
    ... 1> What is the account you used to log in the server to edit the Group ... 2> Check the permissions settings in ADSI Edit. ... Newsgroup for us to better understand your issue. ... Download and run Filemon tools. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Change the value for Created By field
    ... trying to make use of the more granular permissions offered in the Advanced ... yet not be able to edit those items for which they are not ... WSS FAQ: www.wssv3faq.com / wss.collutions.com ... No private questions please ...
  • Re: edit/delete items in a list w/o granting Manage Area
    ... Edit Items - Edit items in lists, ... in that when a user publishes a listing to an area, ... > settings I grant all three permissions to the Contributor ... > area on the portal site" permission to a portal area can ...
  • edit/delete items in a list w/o granting Manage Area
    ... My users would like to give Contributors the ability to ... Edit and Delete items in a list. ... settings I grant all three permissions to the Contributor ... area on the portal site" permission to a portal area can ...