Re: Kde 3.5 ...
- From: Steve <newsdebian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 13:48:50 -0700
On Monday 17 May 2010, Dotan Cohen wrote:
I would not recommend playing with Activities until KDE 4.5 or even
4.6. Until then Activities are a mess. However, for the general idea
of what they are, you might want to read this:
Took a while, I lost track of this thread. Thanks that URL was helpful
and I'll just wait on Activities for a while.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: is firewire broken in Debain?
- Next by Date: IPv4-capable XDMCP server in Debian squeeze?
- Previous by thread: Re: Kde 3.5 ...
- Next by thread: Re: Kde 3.5 ...