Re: How long squeez supported
- From: Jochen Schulz <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 20:21:47 +0200
On Mon, 31 May 2010 23:22:46 +0530, emigrant wrote:
It has not been released yet! :-)
~2 years after it gets released, AFAIK.
NACK. Debian releases are supported until the next (major) release +
another year. Usually, that's more than one year in total.
Driving behind lorries carrying hazardous chemicals makes me wish for a
Description: Digital signature
- Prev by Date: ext2 empty
- Next by Date: Re: date bug?
- Previous by thread: Re: How long squeez supported
- Next by thread: Re: How long squeez supported