Re: Debian Community Poll

Done.

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Nate Bargmann <n0nb@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I weighed in...

  • Re: Debian Community Poll
    ... Ham radio, Linux, bikes, and more: http://n0nb.us/index.html ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Benefits (and risks) of using Sid
    ... Ahh, since I just have unstable in my sources.list, I don't see much of ... Ham radio, Linux, bikes, and more: http://n0nb.us/index.html ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Joey Hess is out?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] Why are there not more using Linux?