Re: [OT] First computer

I wrote:
I've got a pile of them upstairs. If I had an EPROM eraser (a
programmer is easy to build) I'd use them instead of Atmel chips.

Nate Bargmann writes:
Needham's Electronics used to offer them, assuming they're still in
business.

Oh, I know I could _buy_ one. However, while I have piles of
microprocessors and EPROMs upstairs, I have yet to locate the piles of
money. Everything I build must use only scrap and junk. Fortunately, I
have an adequate supply.
--
John Hasler

  • Re: ebuyer--good?
    ... that spammers lists grow and grow and many of the addresses on those ... lists would be invalid. ... anyone is going to bother to monitor any "unsubscribe" links. ... I told him I would NEVER do business with them again, ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Back up routines
    ... bring your important data off-site every night. ... If you have to *use* the backup, ... not be acceptable for your business. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)