Re: Torrents killing my conection

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 12:49 AM, Mihira Fernando
<mihiratheace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do they throttle torrents when protocol encryption is enabled as well ? My
isp here does the same thing with unencrypted torrents but no issues at all
when protocol encryption is turned on.

Thing is, if I'm getting throttled, how come UNR 9.10 works fine? I
eliminated that as a possible issue, am I missing something?

  • Re: I need help reconfiguring Mutt to work with msmtp
    ... # el bufete LEX ... I am deliberately setting 'auth off', ... I doubt your ISP is going to let you use their SMTP server without ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re (2): finding the ip address of an upstream DNS
    ... directory assistance [dns of the ISP] is ... number for directory assistance ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: low-MHz server
    ... Mihira Fernando wrote: ... this thing has been my "server" for about 4 years now. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: WRT54G WAN access failure
    ... sometime the VPI/VCI value had to be correct for your ISP ... via DHCP (whether Debian, XP or Mac OSX -- I tried all ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Logging ISP Download Speed.