Re: iceweasel doesn't open research.microsoft.com

Same as Mr. Wolf here. Everything works pretty fine, with 3.0.6.

Klaus Wolf wrote:
Sorry,

I´m running the same iceweasel-version on Debian Lenny and it´s open

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/people/thoare/

correctly and immediate. Perhaps you should check out your
System-Configuration for a bug on your machine?

sincerley

klaus