AM3 socket Asus M4A87TD EVO motherboard work flawlessly in Debian?

I am thinking of getting this one. It appears to be a new one from Asus
and I am wondering if Linux supports it in all ways (networking, sound,
etc.). It is an AMD Socket AM3 motherboard: Asus M4A87TD EVO.

Anybody with this mobo can confirm there are no problems with Debian?
For example, someone has mentioned that he can't get audio to work
properly in this.

Thanks.

ever having been read.

  • Re: Install Debian on a UEFI-motherboard ?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Asus P4P800 on Debian
    ... wondering about the integrated lan chips. ... Anyone here using Asus P4P800 series motherboards? ... Base Board Information ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian 5.0 & 64 bits
    ... If you want to stick with AMD, I recommend the following: ... ASUS M4A785T-M/CSM ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: AM3 socket Asus M4A87TD EVO motherboard work flawlessly in Debian?