Re: Misleading Debian's installer choice

On Sb, 03 iul 10, 11:35:05, Merciadri Luca wrote:

Okay. So, good news. The fact is that the installer first lets you do
something, and then prevents you from doing this. Weird, but, at least,
the problems which could arise if such choices were accepted, won't arise.

It actually makes sense if you consider one might be playing around with
the mountpoints.

Regards,
Andrei

  • Re: DCSS - Can someone explain ogres and centaurs?
    ... Okay, bad news ... ... 100+ hp to 0 even with a potion of speed and some potions of heal ... Began as an Ogre Chaos Knight on Jan 16, ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.misc)
  • Re: Media Backlash against NBC
    ... It is alone, but I don't think it should be. ... So you think the media feeding frenzy is okay? ... the current large news story - it dominates the news to the point that ... killer's name/pic to be broadcast. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: JMS: Whats new and exciting?
    ... of news or updates you might have to share? ... (Attendence is free, in case any folks ... my tech...I gave the boot to my latest Dell desktop system (though ... their Adamo laptop is okay, the last two desktops I purchased from ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: JMS: Whats new and exciting?
    ... of news or updates you might have to share? ... (Attendence is free, in case any folks ... my tech...I gave the boot to my latest Dell desktop system (though ... their Adamo laptop is okay, the last two desktops I purchased from ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Lungs
    ... My pulmonary functions were of someone ... the good news is that my lungs are okay. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)