Re: Misleading Debian's installer choice
- From: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 11:04:18 +0300
On Sb, 03 iul 10, 11:35:05, Merciadri Luca wrote:
Okay. So, good news. The fact is that the installer first lets you do
something, and then prevents you from doing this. Weird, but, at least,
the problems which could arise if such choices were accepted, won't arise.
It actually makes sense if you consider one might be playing around with
Offtopic discussions among Debian users and developers:
Description: Digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: CUPS: why can `Media Source' be `CD or DVD tray'?
- Next by Date: Re: vbox loop in aptitude
- Previous by thread: Re: Misleading Debian's installer choice
- Next by thread: Re (2): remark from dd