Scim and iceweasel
- From: "Sridhar M.A." <mas@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 17:21:11 +0530
I am currently running debian (amd64) testing with some packages from
sid. It is stable for my work purposes.
I frequently have to input indic characters and scim is my preferred
input method. I have set the input method to scim using im-switch. I can
only use it in gnome-terminal that too by right-click->Input
Methods->scim. This does not work in OpenOffice or Iceweasel.
On another machine the same set of packages gives me scim
as the default input method for gnome-terminal, OO and iceweasel.
My question, how can I make iceweasel, OO and other packages like
inkscape to use scim as the default input method?
Sridhar M.A. GPG KeyID : F6A35935
Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5 55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935
The first myth of management is that it exists.
Nobody really knows what is going on anywhere within the
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: CUPS: why can `Media Source' be `CD or DVD tray'?
- Next by Date: Re: CUPS: why can `Media Source' be `CD or DVD tray'?
- Previous by thread: USB connection to Cablemodem, cdc_ether, resolvconf?
- Next by thread: Re: Scim and iceweasel